A design sample piece, produced in-house and individually numbered. Not available for purchase.
Only 30 have been made.
The Workless Lamp shifts from cool to warm when it's time to call it a day.
A good task light, and a bit smarter than most. Put it where you work and turn it on when you get there.
- Not on the internet or configurable in any way. Has one button, and the button does one thing.
- 420 lumen output, 1000 lux brightness on work surface below. Bright enough for fine detail.
- Gradual 60-minute shift from cool 5000K to warm 2700K light. Color shift begins 7 hours after your day starts.
- Backlit button always matches lamp color and brightens to a nightlight when the lamp is off.
- 16" tall, 4"x4" footprint, 1.35lbs, 5W power
The Workless Lamp is designed and manufactured entirely by one person in Washington, DC. Spoiler alert: it's me.
It is very possible to own one of these lamps but presently impossible to buy one.